Customer Service Coordinator – Rubenstein Partners- Stamford, CT – Posted 6/16/23
Your primary objective is to ensure that the goals of the property are met as they relate to the fiscal as well as the physical performance of the property(s), while ensuring that the tenant is satisfied with the quality and function of the real estate to the degree that it suits and or exceeds their needs promoting a renewal of their relationship with the property upon expiration of lease. To ensure our tenants services database is up-to-date and organized.
Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or related business degree.
Prior customer service or administrative a plus.
Position Reports to:
Assistant Property Manager
Associate Property Manager
Extremely detailed and organized. Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and have a working knowledge of Mail Merge, One-Note, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe and the ability to Quickly learn new programs.
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:00
• Take incoming tenant calls and dispatch to the correct Service Technician.
• Prepare work orders and follow-up with the Service Technician and tenant through to completion. Compile daily report updates. Compile and distribute weekly updates and monthly status reports to managers. Compile special reports as needed (i.e. by address, project number, etc.)
• Follow-up on work status with various vendors as needed.
• Maintain a current vendor and sub-contractor listing.
• Log complaints or requests that need to be done by cleaners and follow-up with tenants upon completion as needed.
• Coordinate and process after hours HVAC requests and billing as needed.
• Follow-up with cleaning company as tenants move in or vacate and coordinate vacant space cleaning. Inform Administrative Assistant of any changes for cleaning invoices or updating tenant listing.
• Receive vendor insurance certificates: verify information, expiration dates, coverage, and amounts. Notify tenants of non-compliance. Maintain current certificates.
• Update tenant portals and websites with property information and current events.
• Work with Property Manager to establish tenant events and activate amenities.
To Apply: Contact Teddy Pappas at email@example.com or 475-619-44733
On-Site Senior Maintenance Engineer- West Hartford, CT – Posted 5/24/23
Our client is a full-service real estate owner and development company founded in 1993 specializing in retail and mixed-use property redevelopment and leasing strategies. Widely recognized for their ability to create value through their creative and hands-on property management team, Charter is a leader in empowering its staff to think on their feet and institute independent decision making in the field.
They have multiple offices in 5 states and their vertically integrated platform identifies value-creation and growth opportunities for all real estate product types. The company owns and operates more than 10 million square feet of commercial space throughout the United States.
As the Senior Maintenance Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact at a 500,000 sf mixed-use project. You must be capable of fostering and maintaining relationships with both residential and commercial tenants and vendors at this property. You will also coordinate and supervise all vendors and maintenance personnel, as well implement general maintenance and capital projects. You will be expected to work with on-site team to ensure projects are within budget and monitor all other expenses relative to budget. Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain thorough understanding of the operation of the property, i.e. roof systems, HVAC, common areas, and utilities.
- Review and approve other nonrecurring billing and adjustments.
- Work with on-site team to prepare any and all reports requested by owner.
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours, including weekends, when necessary.
- Review vendor contracts annually with on-site team for competitiveness.
- Work with on-site team to develop a schedule for regular building operational maintenance functions and audit for performance.
- Ability to supervise all daily operations in accordance with management agreements and strictly enforce all policies set by client and company.
- Take initiative and complete projects independently, and in a timely fashion, without excessive oversight.
- Participate in on-call schedule with other company personnel for evening and weekend coverage.
- Maintain positive relationships with all management associates, tenants and vendors as well as company principals.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- Solid budgetary skills, computer knowledge, and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Experience with property management and work order software is preferred
- Maintain regular hours (7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday) and be accessible by cell phone (provided by company) when not in the office during these times.
- Minimum of 5 years of facilities or property management experience required either in the corporate environment, third-party service provider, or as a consultant
- Minimum 2-3 years building maintenance experience performing some carpentry, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing functions.
- Understanding of commercial self-contained rooftop A/C units and building automation systems, and ability to review and make system adjustments as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Acceptable background check.
- Ability to stoop, stand, climb, and frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of all types of power tools.
- Ability to safely operate fork and aerial lifts.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work on roofs.
Professional and Personal Characteristics:
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Results-oriented and high energy.
- Highest level of personal integrity.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Passionate and committed to his or her own personal and professional development as well as that of his or her colleagues.
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems and resolving issues.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with this company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume to: Careers@CharterRealty.com
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Assistant Property Manager – Hines – Hartford, CT – Posted 5/9/23
When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Assistant Property Manager with Hines, you will assist in providing day-to-day operations management of the property while emphasizing positive response to concerns of tenants and meet the investment objectives of the owner. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with contractors and tenants.
- Assist with the management and development of all property personnel.
- Handle the administration and vendor management of all activities related to the physical operation of the property.
- Manage fiscal activities of the property including, but not limited to: on-site accounting, operations analysis, budget preparation and management, business and financial planning.
- Direct all emergency procedures including but not limited to:
- Establish and execute emergency plans and practice drills
- Monitor emergency equipment
- Lead and/or assist with evacuations, bomb searches and life safety alarms as deemed reasonable and prudent
- Act as fire/life safety director while assisting emergency authorities and response teams
- Comply with all company and regional policies.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field from an accredited institution preferred; High school diploma required.
- Two or more years professional work experience, with supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- P&L responsibility and budgetary experience.
- Successfully complete the Hines Property Management Training Program.
- Interact with employees, visitors and contractors with poise and diplomacy.
- Maintain a calm demeanor in emergencies.
- Compose business letters, expositions, summaries, and reports, using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Speak before an audience with confidence, using appropriate communication skills/style.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working atmosphere among staff.
- Exchange ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions.
- Perform numerical and financial calculations.
- Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Use olfactory, auditory, and visual senses to inspect building and detect emergency alarms.
- On occasion, perform physical inspections of the property which may include climbing up and down stairs or accessing restrictive openings.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Though occurrences are rare, be accessible 24 hours a day in case of an emergency and perform on-site operations management during natural disasters.
- Transfer properties and work overtime as business needs deem appropriate.
- Compensation: $74,160 – $92,700; 10% Bonus Pool
- Benefits Information: https://www.hines.com/careers/locations/usa
Hines is a global real estate investment, development and property manager. The firm was founded by Gerald D. Hines in 1957 and now operates in 28 countries. We manage a $92.3B¹ portfolio of high-performing assets across residential, logistics, retail, office and mixed-use strategies. Our local teams serve 634 properties totaling over 225 million square feet globally. We are committed to a net zero carbon target by 2040 without buying offsets. To learn more about Hines, visit www.hines.com and follow @Hines on social media. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of June 30, 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
Assistant Property Manager- CBRE- Ansonia, CT – Posted 11/23/22
Company name: CBRE
Position title: Associate Project Manager
Position type: Full Time
Location: Ansonia, Connecticut
Associate Project Manager
The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists; Conducts simple request for proposals; completes bid analysis with management support. Recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team (typically smaller team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensures project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure Client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk with management support.
- Implements standard risk management routines with management support, to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team (typically smaller team). Responsible for tracking performance and motivating team members
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University and/or equivalent related experience.
Prior Project Management experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Working knowledge in MS Project is helpful. Knowledge of leases, contracts, and construction practices preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Apply online: http://cbre.contacthr.com/117763764