Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Quattro Pazzi, 269 Bedford St., Stamford
11:30am – 1:30pm
Summer is almost over and it’s not too early to start to prepare your building for the winter months ahead. Join your Southern CT BOMA colleagues to hear from Lawrence Keenan, AIA, PE, on the latest in exterior building maintenance, safety, and damage prevention.
BOMA Members: This program is included if you prepaid for 2019 programs with your dues, but registration is still required.
BOMA Members $45 Non-Members $75
Sponsor this event!
member $350/ non-member $500
– company logo on all event marketing
– 1 free attendee
– a table for your company to display information
– 3 to 5 minutes of talk time at the beginning of the program
member $250/ non-member $400
– signage on all the tables with your company logo and website
– opportunity to display brochures/ merchandise on tables
contact email@example.com to become an event sponsor